Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Friday, August 21, 2009

A new life


On August 15th 2001, I was witness to a miracle that I will never in my life forget. My mother was taken ill very suddenly, suffering from some cardiac problems. While I was with her in the hospital, I phoned Swami Vishwananda and told Him about the current situation. As I was speaking to Him the doctors were trying to start my mother’s heart with electric shocks. Swami was very upset saying that she was like His own mother and to tell her that He was coming to see her and that she should wait for Him. The next day, He arrived at the hospital and went directly to see my mother. She had been unconscious since the previous night. When Swami came and stood by her bedside she opened her eyes and said to Him, “It is you. You came and saw me yesterday!” Swami Vishwananda reassured her saying that she should not worry and that she would soon be cured. Her health gradually got better but then after a week she became seriously ill again and all her vital organs stopped functioning. The doctors even told us that she would be taking her final breath any day now. While she was unconscious she saw St Antonio of Padua and Lord Ganesha. The next day all her organs started functioning normally again. The doctors pronounced it a miracle! During her recovery she noticed that she had acquired a large cyst which was causing her a lot of pain. She asked Swami Vishwananda if He could help her and He said, “Don’t worry, it will disappear.” That night, whiles she was sleeping she felt a hand touching the cyst and trying to remove it. She woke up at this point feeling extreme pain, as if someone had cut out the cyst. She fell asleep once more and on awaking the next morning she found that the cyst had completely vanished!


No comments: