Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Asthma healing by Swami Vishwananda


I was an asthmatic for several years. One day, Swami Vishwananda called out to me
“Suraj, come here! Lie down on the bed.”
“But I am not sleepy!” I shouted back.
“I am not asking you to sleep, but to lie down! Lazy, you only think of sleeping!” he replied.
He put his hand on my throat and then on my chest. I felt severe heat going into my throat and chest area. Slowly my whole chest grew numb due to the heat. Swami Vishwananda then asked me to get up. I could not feel my chest, and this feeling lasted for about one hour. From that day on, my asthma never bothered me again. 
By Kumaraguptananda - Mauritius


No comments: