Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jalousie Healing through Swami Vishwananda


On an occasion, during a Darshan in the year 2004, we were sitting in a room that was packed out. We were singing bhajans and some people came late. Swami needed someone to sit next to Him and give him the Vibhuti packets. A young woman who was new in our “friends circle” was very quick in offering herself to assist Him. I was very hurt and also jealous. The question of why she had pushed herself forward in this manner was in my mind. Swami also didn’t seem to mind her doing this and sitting next to Him. I was quite angry. After Darshan I was cleaning the room. The young woman was again sitting next to Him in the car. I was jealous, like a bitter, old housewife. Later, when we reached home, I unloaded the car. Swami came to me and said: “It was a nice evening, wasn’t it?” I stood there and thought to myself, Oh my God, no! Then I answered: “I am very angry, I am totally jealous! Why was that lady sitting beside You all the time? I organize everything and she pushes herself to the front all the time! I don’t want to be so jealous, please take all these bad feelings and these bad thoughts from me. I don’t want to be like this!” Then I started crying. Swami placed His arm around me and consoled me. In that moment He must have “healed” me. That topic is now totally over for me and I was never jealous again. Now I like that young woman a lot and she has even become a good friend of mine. The next day Swami said: “Eva, I liked it very much that you came directly to me and talked about this. I like how you handled the situation!”

(by Drishti- Germany)

No comments: