Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Swami Vishwananda heals a blood clot in the brain


Vidula from Brasília, Brazil, who is an OM organizer and stayed here in the Centre for one month around Guru Purnima wrote me about the following healing experience with Guruji: Swami Vishwananda.
It was Sunday, early morning...I woke up and slept again. In my dream Swamiji was in Brazil and after the Darshan we were in a church. Then, I noticed that Swamiji Vishwananda was talking to one of my cousins (she has never met Swami Vishwananda in this life). They were sitting on one of the church' benches and the church was full of people sit down around them. My cousin who is very shy was talking a lot with Swamiji! And as she was talking in Portuguese I thought “Does Guruji understand everything that Adriene is saying? I woke up feeling very happy because of that dream and to see my cousin with Swami Vishwananda. Later on that day, my mum called me on the phone to tell me that Adriene suffered an AVC on Sunday early morning and she was having a surgery to remove the blood clot from the brain...and exactly that morning I had that dream with her and Swami Vishwananda! To me that means that she was having divine protection! And then in my mind the connection was done to OM Healing because in every OM Healing Circle I always visualize all my family receiving healing. Adriene did really received a Divine Blessing from Guruji because she recovered completely, without any AVC' consequences.” 
Love, Padmavati

No comments: