Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grand ma recovering


I went back to Mauritius in 1998 as my grandmother was seriously ill and the doctors had given up hope, and informed the family that she did not have long to live. I remember at the time I visited her first and then went to stay with Swami Vishwananda. Whilst talking to him about the situation he said “I don’t feel it’s our grandmother’s time to leave this body. She will recover even though the doctors have predicted that she has only two days to live”. Two days later our grandmother’s health had not only improved and she had walked all the way to my uncle’s (Swami’s father) house to visit us!

(by Ravi, the cousin of Swami Vishwananda)

No comments: