Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Through the Grace of Sri Swami Vishwananda

He is Ever Near

I’ve had close contact with Babaji on two occasions. The first time was when He came to me in a dream as an extremely marvelous, shining figure, which is very hard to put into words. The second time was when He appeared in my meditation about one month ago. For a long time I had experienced hardships in my personal and professional life. In addition, for months I had suffered from illness, lived in permanent pain and met financial problems. As a result of all of that I started to slip out from the spiritual sphere of life. Daily spiritual practice, meditation and prayers became more and more difficult.

Finally, I encountered the straw that broke the camel's back and started falling into the depths of darkness. I felt that, after many years, that I was falling, again, into the clutches of depression and that this time it wouldn’t go away so easily. However, when the situation was very bad and I felt completely alone in the world, something was telling me to “stand up, rise one more time, you can do it, sit down, start breathing calmly, try to think about God for a little while”. So I did. Although tears were flowing down my cheeks, my throat was choked with pain and I didn’t believe in the sense of what I was doing, I started praying. Some time passed – I have no idea how much – and then, the marvelous figure of Lord Babaji appeared to me – transparent, radiating wonderful light. I felt I was not the same person any more. I felt enormous Love. This Love slowly started filling each of my cells. There was peace and the realisation that I was not alone and never should be and that He will always be with me.

I believe that He is always with every one of us. Maybe He is especially present when it seems that there is nothing. I know that if He hadn’t helped me, I wouldn’t have managed. It was a real miracle.

For me Babaji is Pure Love, simply the Love that you want to achieve. In the past I thought that the biggest happiness came from being loved. Now, I understand that, actually, it is the opposite that brings you happiness – which is to Love others. ~~~Elisabeth from Poland ~~~

In the words of Sri Swami Vishwananda, "We could be free, but our mind doesn't let us be free. We can see the Lord everywhere, but our pride always stops us. We can Love Him, but our expectation is always there, too. When one lets go of these three things, one will be really, fully into Him.

Above all, He is the manifestation of Love. He is the manifestation of who we are, all of us. In Him Love is manifested in the outside, in everything that He expresses, in every action of His, but in humans it is manifested deep inside, because we don't let it out. We are scared of it. We are scared of our true Self. We are scared of what we have inside, but yet, we crave for that. We want it. We are looking for this Love, but it's not on the outside, it is inside of one."

You can read more of Swamji's talks in His new book, JUST LOVE: The Essence of Everything, which sold out over Christmas, but will soon be reprinted. Reserve your copy, now.

To experience Compassion & Love Incarnate, come to Swamji's next darshan, which will be in Mohlin, Switzerland this evening. For this event and others see Sri Swami Vishwananda's calendar. To learn about Swamiji's teachings and His home and spiritual centre in the heart of the beautiful Rhinegau region of Germany, check here.

No comments: