Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sri Swami Vishwananda Love Incarnate

In the previous post Elizabeth from Poland said the following about her meditation with Mahavatar Kriya Babaji:

"I felt enormous Love. This Love slowly started filling each of my cells. There was peace and the realisation that I was not alone and never should be and that He will always be with me."

This reminded me of my experience with Sri Swami Vishwananda at the very first darshan of His that I was blessed to attend. As I knelt before Him looking into and drowning in His shining, soft & warm brown eyes, I felt enormous Love, also. It wrapped It's arms around me and completely enveloped me in the most wondrous warmth and feeling of Oneness and I knew for just a little that we are all this huge Love. This was so profound and healing for me as I'd felt so separate all my life and never before remembered my connection with the Divine. I am always and ever grateful that He is with us, for His Love, for His teaching and to serve His Lotus feet.
Vidyavani
Springen, Germany

Swamiji's next darshans in Germany are 24th February in Koeln and 26th February at His home and International Spiritual Centre, Shree Peetha Nilaya, in the beautiful Rhinegau region of Germany. Come experience for yourself Love, Joy and Compassion Incarnate.

No comments: