Miracle Healings

"Many Christian and Hindu Saints have cured people through their own faith" says Swami Vishwananda.
So many healings occured through the prayers of Swami Vishwananda.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Healing through the Grace of Sri Swami Vishwananda

Elizabeth from Szczecin

31st December it will have been two years Since my first experience with Om Healing. It was New Year's Eve when my friends and I sat in a circle and… it flowed. Literally because when I heard the New Year’s fireworks I heard them like they were emanating from completely different world. I felt like I was sailing across the entire ocean, carried by the all-embracing Om sound. It was a groundbreaking moment as many positive changes entered upon my life afterwards. Since that moment I take part in Om Healing regularly. Usually that means once a week. Once, there were nobody in my hometown to lead the Om Healing so I asked Sri Swami Vishwananda for the blessing. That is exactly how I became one of the leaders.

How did Om Healing help me? Above all I am much more peaceful and calm now and finally I overcame my depression which have been lasting for the last 8 years, with short intervals. I have not been taking any antidepressants because I do not need them anymore. What is more, half a year ago I even resigned from my therapy. My psyche is now strong enough to get along well just by myself. Thanks to that I can carry on developing my spirituality. I am able to exercise Atma Kriya. Problems with the insomnia disappeared as well. I strongly believe that, as the time goes by, thanks to Om Healing practice other health problems will be also gone. As any other treatment, Om Healing requires time and patience to overcome not only the signs of the illness but also its real, underlying cause.

I fervently encourage everybody to practice Om Healing as the most beautiful thing one can gain from this technique is not only the openness of one’s heart for the disinterested, divine love but the fact that during the practice of Om Healing we can emit this light of love to every being which is in need as well. ~~~Elizabeth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OM Healing Circles take place daily at 1715 except Sundays – around 12 noon – at Shree Peetha Nilaya, Sri Swami Vishwananda's International Spiritual Centre, and around the world through His Grace and by His blessing. Come join us or check the OM Healing link above for a Circle near you.

Swamiji's next darshan here in Germany will be in Koln Friday 24th February 2011. Come experience Compassion, Joy and Love Incarnate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job!!!!smart! All should sit daily for OM HEALING! MOst powerfull way to integrate the consciousness of the community and the individual! those humble and intelligent shall appreciate the greatest power beyond this simplest yet most potent gracefull technique were one basks in the unseen for some preasance of Divine Mahavatar Babaji Cosmic Being Himself!!!!We need eyes to see the power of it! Amen!